Dienstag, 1. Januar 2013

The best wrist candy ever...

is the Hermès Collier de Chien. What's more classic than black with gold hardware?

Starting the new year with one of my most loved purchases of 2012.

There was no chance of getting it in my hometown, they would only get the wrong color or leather in 2012. Barcelona didn't have any either.

I went to all 3 Paris boutiques after my training without much hope. Finally, at George V this lovely SA didn't say "no", but "please wait a moment"... I was shocked. There it was, the box still in the plastic wrapping and then being opened for me. Black veau chamonix and gold hardware indeed...

I'm not much of a jewelry wearer, but the CdC is my absolute must-have. It represents me perfectly, as I used to be a rock/metal fanatic in my teens...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen